29.5.09

How Long Does It Take For Sleep To Ware Off???

Alright, I'm going to need to do a dictionary look up because I'm getting ware and wear mixed up.

Anywho, I've been up for an hour an a half and I'm still sleepy. But maybe I should practice getting up early so it's not such a shock when I get to Israel. Though I might be still sleepy just because I haven't really done anything yet. But when I sleep till 9 I'm only sleepy until I get my first sip of coffee. Maybe I should pour another cup...

Well, the reason I got up early today is because my dad's friend/coworker Beetle needed someone to watch his dog. He and his wife are going to a wedding after work and I think it's in Jersey. So we have the cute little pooch until about 9pm. Thing is, he had to drop Westie offbefore work - my dad leaves at 6am. So I set my alarm for 5:50 because I don't need to be awake, just coherent enough to deal with a little hyper dog and a big chicken shit dog until they calmed down. It took an hour. And now Ambers laying quietly (and possibly sleeping) at my feet here in the kitchen and I just realized that the little guy is sleeping on the couch. haha. Too much excitement too early in the morning for them, too, apparently.

I have an interview with the Bally House for LifePath at 10am. If they do hire me (and my mom says they definitely will), they're only 5 minutes down the street! Maybe I'll bike...first I need a bike. I just have to let her know that I won't be able to start until mid-August (though I could do the two weeks training immediately when I get back from Israel), and that I'm applying for a teaching job, so I might only be able to do weekends come the end of August. And I'm sure they're going to hold me to that, and I'll just work there so long as it doesn't kill me. But it'd be nice work to do. And I'd be CPR certified! haha.

Then I'm head of lunch duty from 11am to 1pm at St. Philip's. Yea...maybe I'd better start that second cup of coffee now...

No comments: