10.6.09

Off to Israel Again!

And today is the day of departure. I'm nearly packed, but I think there's a few essentials I still need that I'm getting today.

My flight leaves at 7:50pm from JFK and I arrive nearly 12 hours later in Israel: 7:30am EST/2:30pm Israeli time...which I guess would be Eastern Mediterranean Time (EMT)??? Ugh, I hate long flights. I wish there was a stop off somewhere because I can't stand sitting there for more than 6 hours. Great, that's only halfway. So I guess I'll be popping some Tylenol PM or Benadryl to help me sleep through much of it.

I'll be leaving July 19th. Uh...I don't remember those times, except that I arrive at JFK at 6:30am. Which kinda sucks. I'll be sleeping all day to get rid of the jetlag only to keep a messed up sleep schedule. Maybe then I'll just stay up as late as I can? Or maybe just nap until 11? I dunno, we'll see.

I'm super excited about being there. I'm not sure but I don't think I'm on the group flight. AH! I think that's leaving from Atlanta. I hope there's at least someone with me, but you can't see a passenger list. I think there may be multiple group flights? I dunno. At least I have Sam's number just in case.

I'll be updating on here with pictures of fun, travels, and digging, though probably not anything of what we find...since that's technically publishing it. If anyone has Skype, email me or IM me and I can give you my Skype address. Or you might be able to get it from my mom. Actually...ask Eric. lol.

Well, I'd better get back to packing and stuff. See you all in 5 weeks!

No comments: