3.6.08

Ok...more pictures of Germany...

Alright, time to finish up the Bodes Museum pictures and then on to other things! I've been meeting up a lot with Dr. Cagle and Lindsay Miller. It's been super awesome. We also met the new exchange students from Bamberg yesterday, too. They're super nice, but I didn't really hear them speak any English, or at least very much. Christian (the guy...I forget the girl's name! That's bad...) said he's very nervous about speaking English because he doesn't think he's very good at it. But I guess we'll see. They actually come back the same day I do! haha. Anywho's...pictures...


Here's an ugly statue of Mary Magdaline. She's all covered in hair because she washed Jesus' feet with her hair. All the angels are around her and she's actually riding on the wings of the bottom angel.


I thought this statue was super awesome! Jesus on the donkey riding into Jerusalem. This statue would have poles stuck through the bottom and paraded into the city for Holy Week.

Ok, and for some reason internet is being stupid and I can't get anymore pictures up. Great. I had two more pictures for the Bodes Museum! *sigh* I'll try it in a bit...

No comments: