23.2.09

AAAH I HATE THIS!!!!

i guess my conversation with my dad earlier today was a precursor of how the rest of my day would be going, but i certainly hope not the rest of my week, or life for that matter.

i didn't get into University of Michigan either. but what the hell is in Michigan anyways? bailed out and failing car companies. well screw you Michigan, you can just eat it. you're cold anyway.

on a slightly happier note. i went to the Financial Aid office after the conversation and asked about what would happen to my loans if i took a year off and then went back to grad school. turns out i could defer my payments again. that makes me feel a little better. at least i won't have to worry about paying back loans and trying to get a higher education. at least the banks are hoping for a better education population.

No comments: