22.5.08

Alright...

Sweet. I was a little worried this morning when I tried to get online and couldn't. I was getting really frustrated and even called Eric, but to no avail. And so I took my lappy to Goethe Institut (aw, I miss the German key boards...I can't do umlauts anymore...) and hooked right up to the internet instantly! I was bugging out: WHY CAN'T I CONNECT AT HOME?!?! So I put off dinner to book my plane and train tickets to London and back (also very frustrating) with this nagging in the back of my head because my laundry had been sitting in the washer since I left at 12. I grab a box of chinese noodles for dinner, head off to the UBahn, get back, pull out my laundry, and Soeren came back at about the same time. I had seen him at Goethe (because he works there) and asked him about the internet troubles and he said he'd give it a look and check it out when he got back. So, I signed on and here I had the password wrong. lol. duh.

So it's all awesomely better now and I'll get to putting up pictures as soon as I get my computer set back up to my personal settings...it's bothering me so much that nothing's how I used to have it! Gah! My color schemes are gone! hahaha.

Ok, so pictures coming soon! Sorry to keep everyone waiting...

No comments: