26.7.08

Geeze, finally...

Alright, I've finally got the time AND the bandwith to post pictures! woot! So, backtracking lik 8 weeks to Berlin: First, Stammtisch at Cafe Zosch!

A yummy desert thingy Tanya bought for us to consume on our last Stammtisch...

Claire und Tanya!!!

One of the many tables stuffed full of people from Goethe Institute...

Another one. Oh man, you can see Nils getting ready for his insulin shot. *shudders* I hated watching that....

haha, Carles making a funny face while smoking his freshly rolled cigarette. Ick, so many people smoking there...

Aw, Yoshiko and Michele...

Me and Bahaous! Later that night I think I went to a night club with Heather and some other Berlin Mai Term people and Bahaous came with us. haha.

More shots of the Goethe Institut peoples...

Shigeyoshi! I don't know who the two people on the left are... but the art in that place was neat.

See? haha.

Alright, I think that's all for now. Most of the other supervisors left already. Just left. They're flight is at 12:40am. FUN! Tomorrow will be just occupying my time, maybe helping out around the dig house, packing. I have a room all to myself tonight. :( I miss my roommies already. It was a bit of trouble holding back the tears when everyone left tonight.

Ok, there's like no one left in here, so I think I'll go to bed now...

No comments: