15.12.11

I DID IT!

Woo! Chicago, Berkeley, and NYU-ISAW are all in! That brings my completed app count up to 4/5! Johns Hopkins, I think you'll be completed over the break, even though you're not due until January 15th! Here's to hoping...

What an awful week. I'm so glad it's over. I couldn't even think of studying for my Hebrew final today. I think I did alright, but I could have done better if I had had the time to study. I don't think I did nearly as poorly as last semester, though. Oy.

Tonight I've decided to treat my roommate to a healthy homemade meal. We haven't been able to get to the grocery store and get good food for a few weeks now. Since I have nothing urgent on the agenda for tomorrow, I'm going to make some eggplant parm (minus the cheese) for Katy to help relieve her of some of her stress. Not only were her first three apps due today, she also had two Hebrew finals, and a paper due tomorrow by noon. After dinner, I'm going to take my time with my own papers until it's time for a well-deserved drink at the bar with a couple friends, but then back early to look over Katy's paper before bed.

Tomorrow will be spent at the library furiously trying to accomplish one of my papers to give me time for the other before going home!

No comments: