13.10.09

You know, I believe I have made the right choice as far as choosing a job goes. I don't dread waking up and going to work. I only dread working at the school all day and then working at the home all evening because it's just so tiring. I've been nervous about certain parts of working at the school, for instance, today. I'm subbing for the Language Arts teacher for the 6th, 7th, & 8th grade. She also teaches Tech. I haven't had to teach any of the older grades yet. Little kids are easier to teach. I really enjoy what I'm doing, but I think I enjoy it even more by believing that this time next year I'll be well into the swing of grad school instead of working again.

However, I shall never turn down a substituting opportunity, for it adds greatly to my income! Yay for finally feeling comfortable about paying back student loans! It only took 2 months, but I'm not a-scared of you anymore, student loans! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now if only I could strangle the insurance company into cooperating and giving me my damned health coverage back!!!!

No comments: