11.10.14

Arriving in Paris

Our arrival in Paris was a success! Cassie and I survived the long plane rides and enjoyed the time in Iceland's airport. I'd love to visit that place.

We managed to get through the airport, navigate the trains, and even walk to Ella's without incident. Ella was very welcoming and sweet, and her place is quaint and full of character! Just a few pics I snapped of her unique style:




















Cassie and I spent the rest of the evening napping and recuperating from our travels. I picked us up a few things from the supermarket too.

It's been chilly and rainy but the sun has managed to show itself a few times. We're enjoying ourselves anyway. Today we're taking it easy after a couple of really walk heavy days, slept in. My next few posts will have lots more photos, and probably will be a lot later. I'm sure many of you have already seen Cassie's album on Facebook. Too many silly pictures! ;-)

Anyway, more to come! 

No comments: