8.3.12

Change of Plans



Having seen the extremely powerful video about Kony 2012, I am more certain about what I want to do. I have received 4 out of 5 letters from the PhD programs to which I applied and they have all been rejections. This is a sign. I have always wanted to go out and do something that is not for me but is for the entire world and all her people. This year I am going to do that. I am going to participate in something like this, whether it be the Peace Corps or some kind of equivalent. This is what I want to do. I want to be an active part of changing this world for the better, out there on the front lines. I am ready for this.

1 comment:

Katharina said...

I know that feeling when you just feel like this is IT. THIS is what you want to do.

I have to admit though, that I've never listened to my "heart" in those matters, probably due because I always think I have to do what people expect me to.

I admire you for making that decision and wish I could be a little bit like you. Just taking things further!

<3