25.8.10

The Going Away...

Stuart has made it to Tokyo! I found out through email at 10:30am (11:30pm Tokyo time) that he had landed, made it to his apartment, and had already been to the grocery store! We skyped tonight/Tokyo morning. He just woke up and looked surprisingly refreshed, probably because he had been to bed at midnight utterly exhausted and slept straight through till morning. Good for him, no jet lag! He said that the train from the airport into the city was breathtakingly beautiful and he's in a very nice neighborhood outside the busiest part of the city. I'm so glad he's made it just fine and doing so well!

Now I just have to work on packing and getting my stuff together. Luckily, I'm allowed to forget some things because I'll still be in a familiar enough place to know where to go for things. Or I'm also pretty close to home still. Well, the night is still young, I have a lot of packing, and I get to sleep in tomorrow before going to work! woo! Alright, back to packing...

No comments: